cabin system with
STUDIOBRICKS is a self-assembly cabin system. All the components are standardised and precision-made using CNC machines. The assembly time for a STUDIOBRICKS cabin is short as there is no sawing, screwing or sealing to do. A STUDIOBRICKS Acoustic Booth can even be assembled ready for use by a single person within an hour. The high quality of workmanship makes STUDIOBRICKS a low-depreciation investment which can simply be moved after years in place or extended within the standardised 30 cm grid pattern.
Spending less time on assembly means you can spend more time on the music.
Whether you are an amateur or professional musician, STUDIOBRICKS not only save you unnecessary costs, they also save time and grief during installation. The standard STUDIOBRICKS cabins have precise installation instructions, all the components are numbered and every cabin is assembled and checked prior to shipping. It is then sent out all ready for you to make music.
What is the secret of the quality STUDIOBRICKS system?
When it comes to producing STUDIOBRICKS, we leave nothing to chance. Our quality is based on many years of experience in timber processing and acoustic solutions. We use CNC-controlled machinery to ensure precision fit throughout. But STUDIOBRICKS are not just strong on acoustics, they are also good to look at: they were designed by architect Tania Coll and the top-quality internal "Wave Wood" cladding is made from Vicoustic acoustic profiles.
Why you don't need to worry about assembly and customer service.
We sell direct to our worldwide customers and offer standard solutions from our factory. So our worldwide sales service delivers directly to your door. The functional design of our patented cabin system means that STUDIOBRICKS can also be set up within living areas and you can select from a wide range of RAL colours to match the style of your home.
Why you should order a STUDIOBRICKS acoustic booth
- Modules with outstanding acoustic properties
- Height-adjustable Silent Blocks flooring to level out uneven wooden flloor boards, etc.)
- Components are lightweight, 14 cm wide and quick to slot together
- No screwing or gluing, the components simply slot together so there are no obvious joins.
- Various sounds can be achieved using the adjustable Vicoustic Wave Wood acoustic panels (www.vicoustic.com)
- Quality insulating materials ensure excellent soundproofing
- CNC-controlled machinery guarantees high standards of quality
- Affordable standard solutions and customised solutions
- Customer service in national language
- Short lead times
- Advice on planning and logistics
Pol.Ind.La Serra, C/Segarra, 1
08185 Lliçà de Vall